Coins Not Showing in Coinsafe

Here everyone can state their opinions on Onecoin/Onelife ecosystem. You are free to critique flaws or praise the good sides of the vision. Any hatred will be removed.
Igorkrnic
Site Admin

Re: Coins Not Showing in Coinsafe

Post by Igorkrnic » Wed Jan 09, 2019 8:32 pm

cryptogirl wrote:
Wed Jan 09, 2019 6:48 pm
Do you know when I will receive the year's interest on my coins that were in Coinsafe for a year? I thought it would have been returned by not. Thank you for your assistance.
That is unknown. Team is focusing on dealshaker and on OfC later. I suppose interest will come the last. But it will come that is sure.

zeeshankhalid110

Post by zeeshankhalid110 » Sun Jan 13, 2019 9:54 am

I have the same issue ,my coins are recently disappeared from my safecoin accoint ,i emailed onecoin team twice but did not get any respones ,please someone help me with this issue ??

cryptogirl

Re: dispute over amount of inquired coins

Post by cryptogirl » Sun Feb 10, 2019 4:12 pm

Please reply to my question? I received 20 ones from the 20% release of inquired coins. 20% of 30,000 is 6,000. Please advise when I will receive the correct amount? I contacted support but haven't received a reply. Thank you for your help.

Dusan Torbica

Re: dispute over amount of inquired coins

Post by Dusan Torbica » Sun Feb 10, 2019 9:27 pm

cryptogirl wrote:
Sun Feb 10, 2019 4:12 pm
Please reply to my question? I received 20 ones from the 20% release of inquired coins. 20% of 30,000 is 6,000. Please advise when I will receive the correct amount? I contacted support but haven't received a reply. Thank you for your help.

Sigma

Post by Sigma » Wed Feb 13, 2019 12:53 am

Ouch man!

These guys are killing the chances for potential investors. A cosmetic error is one thing. Error in payouts is no good.

All of the info is stored in the account section. There’s no reason for mistakes and maturity dates to be shifted.

I put in a ticket back in December to address that they changed my maturity date from one date to the other. I’m still waiting for a reply.

I guess Igor is the PR guy idk

Igorkrnic
Site Admin

Post by Igorkrnic » Sat Feb 16, 2019 10:40 pm

Sigma wrote:
Wed Feb 13, 2019 12:53 am
No, I do not work for the company and never did, this forum is only my idea of helping people see through haters lies and bullshit but that story is long gone. Then I wanted to help uplineless people with info but even I have no more info since I do not follow the development of new dealshaker, I did forward all the suggestions that I got, I did help some people with KYC and that is it.
Now most of the complaints here are whining because everything is not perfect and sorry but I do not have a stomach for that kind of answers because 1) I am not involved in the company operations 2) I tried to help with new IT but I was avoided 3) I follow may other crypto projects and none of them is advancing and honoring their timetable so if you ask me, just sit back do your stuff as usual and wait for official info.
"are we there yet" questions will not get anything solved

ady4u

Post by ady4u » Wed Jun 19, 2019 1:03 pm

Igorkrnic wrote:
Sat Feb 16, 2019 10:40 pm
Sigma wrote:
No, I do not work for the company and never did, this forum is only my idea of helping people see through haters lies and bullshit but that story is long gone. Then I wanted to help uplineless people with info but even I have no more info since I do not follow the development of new dealshaker, I did forward all the suggestions that I got, I did help some people with KYC and that is it.
Now most of the complaints here are whining because everything is not perfect and sorry but I do not have a stomach for that kind of answers because 1) I am not involved in the company operations 2) I tried to help with new IT but I was avoided 3) I follow may other crypto projects and none of them is advancing and honoring their timetable so if you ask me, just sit back do your stuff as usual and wait for official info.
igor I have problems with the matured coins in coins, after 2 months I still do not see them in the account. can you help me with some advice?

Igorkrnic
Site Admin

Post by Igorkrnic » Wed Jun 19, 2019 8:34 pm

ady4u wrote:
Wed Jun 19, 2019 1:03 pm
igor I have problems with the matured coins in coins, after 2 months I still do not see them in the account. can you help me with some advice?
hi
you will need to write a ticket and wait

Blackswan93

Post by Blackswan93 » Thu Jun 20, 2019 5:19 am

ady4u wrote:
Igorkrnic wrote:
Sat Feb 16, 2019 10:40 pm
Sigma wrote:
Please go to Coinsafe and close the account.

ady4u

Post by ady4u » Thu Jun 20, 2019 12:35 pm

Igorkrnic wrote:
Wed Jun 19, 2019 8:34 pm
ady4u wrote:
hi
you will need to write a ticket and wait
my original coins came, but not my interest...