Onecoin announced the roadmap to public

Here we will post all original accusations and arguments people who hate onecoin wrote all over blogs and comments. We will deeply analyze, dissect and answer everything with objective arguments. People will be left to decide which arguments are more logical and true to them
starbucks001

Re: Onecoin announced the roadmap to public

Post by starbucks001 » Sat Jan 12, 2019 7:16 am

Hi Igor,

Looks like the company has made it quite clear on the roadmap towards xchange and trading as well as to make dealshaker as the marketplace to buy things. I based this on their official announcement and the clarification you provided

Also, I raised the issue of onelife bonus points sometime back in this forum. As you know early members have accumulated these points and it is a reward for loyalty.

Any idea yet on how they plan to use these points? My earlier suggestion to you was to convert these bonus points to onecoins so that they can use it on dealshaker.

Appreciate any updatesnon this matter.

Thanks

Igorkrnic
Site Admin

Post by Igorkrnic » Sat Jan 12, 2019 7:55 am

I hold it that those points would be somehow used on dealshaker maybe for discounts but so many things were disrupted by the investigation that many were pushed back while fixing the plane in the air. Seems like those points were one of them.

slobodanboda

Post by slobodanboda » Sat Jan 12, 2019 12:37 pm

Hello,
After official company announcement about Exchange, many things are clear but some important are not.
1. Most important info we should see is how exchange will work.
I heard idea that it will work based on offer-demand way.
This idea to be honest I don't like because it will go very slow or even fail.
Leave exchange to develop by own self without any help from company means that company would not invest any money in exchange to develop and if offer will be weak it means very bad effects on DS and exchange directly.
Also it can be good excuse for company that network failed not company because network could not establish steady exchange.
In this case everybody from us can ask: where is huge money from 3.5 M people + ICO invested in project if company would not invest any money to help exchange develop.
2. It will be exchange or stock market.
If it will work as offer-demand project we can't call it exchange, this is stock market.
Exchange is office or bank where you change one thing to another, stock market works as offer-demand.
If it works as stock market is that means that we can offer our OC in lower price then official, for example 1.00OC for EUR20.00.
3. I also heard that will be possibly change only 20% from total deal amount and this will be all what we can get from exchange for deals.

All about I writting now are rumors and if somebody has better source or safe info let us know here.

SwissAndrew

Post by SwissAndrew » Sat Jan 12, 2019 1:11 pm

it is my feeling that the company has, for the time being, released all the information that they want.

any more details would be counter-productive and play right into the hands of the opposition and haters.

you can imagine, if OC and DS develop in the planned way it would introduce a SUCCESSFUL new player into the
money transfer / crypto trading / banking replacement landscape.
those who laughed at and dismissed OC as mere play money/scam would suddenly wake up, join with other thretened groups and
launch a MASSIVE counter attack.
this attack will come anyway, but why make it any easier for them by providing detailed roadmap plans?

we will just have to patiently trust the leadership to employ the right tactics and be thankful that OC is actually still alive.
so please, everyone, stop asking all these detailed questions. they only lead to rumours and uncertainty

Anita

Post by Anita » Sat Jan 12, 2019 1:37 pm

Please one of you could summarize the participation of Konstantin. I speak Spanish and could not understand anything
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K7c27PGpg7k&t=1801

morgan48

Post by morgan48 » Sat Jan 12, 2019 3:05 pm

Yes, now after we finally have received the long-awaited sign of life with concrete information, it would be nice to have some rest from all speculations and hearsay, and just wait for further real news and instructions from the company.

Albinos

Post by Albinos » Mon Jan 14, 2019 12:42 pm

Maby can someone clarify2 points for me.

What is the purpose of having changed our one coin in ofc than they will be change in onecoin again?

is the plan of the company still to go public market in 2019?

kinyuenng

Post by kinyuenng » Wed Jan 16, 2019 7:23 am

Albinos wrote:
Mon Jan 14, 2019 12:42 pm
Maby can someone clarify2 points for me.

What is the purpose of having changed our one coin in ofc than they will be change in onecoin again?

is the plan of the company still to go public market in 2019?
The company had decided the IPO will not proceed, so ipo/ofc would be convert back to Onecoin in tranches from March to July (20% per month). Thereafter, exchange may be expected then

feriman

Post by feriman » Wed Jan 16, 2019 12:06 pm

hello,

How long it takes for a store to be approved in the new platform of dealshaker?

Thank you

starbucks001

Post by starbucks001 » Thu Jan 17, 2019 3:55 am

Hi Igor and all,

I know the company will take steps to stabilze onecoin price when listed.

My question is , how can you be effective in stabilizing price when 3.5 million members with close to 10 billion coins?, just my guess, are waiting to sell.

I know, they should use their coins to buy from dealshaker. However we must understand that many who live in developing countries have few products that they can buy from dealshaker unlike those owning coins in europe or australia. Added to that, priority will be given to merchants to convert to fiat.

How do we help out those in developing countries owning coins but unable to buy anything good on their local dealshaker?