Onecoin announced the roadmap to public

Here everyone can state their opinions on Onecoin/Onelife ecosystem. You are free to critique flaws or praise the good sides of the vision. Any hatred will be removed.

starbucks001

Re: Onecoin announced the roadmap to public

Post by starbucks001 » Sun Feb 10, 2019 11:48 am

Hi Igor,

1. All I know about the progress of Onelife/Onecoin is what I read from the official newsletter and what I understand from this forum.

2. Early joiners who converted their coins to OFC will start getting in 20% tranches from March thru July 2019.

3. Those who buy the OFC bundles start to get their coins commencing Jan 2019.

4. When will we open for public trading? You asked Konstantin if it will be in Oct 2019 and he said " much earlier".

Nobody really knows exactly when.

5. Operational issues have yet to be addressed fully. Still many complaints on kyc, cash withdrawals and on dealshaker.

Despite all the above, dealshaker merchants have been growing. Recently I saw on facebook the launch of 3400 units of condo in Rio De Janeiro, payable in 100 % onecoin!
Similarly real estates in Australia and Vanuatu also accepts 100%.

Many Dealshaker Expos have been planned almost everywhere, the recent one being in Australia. There seems to be so much confidence in Onecoin and more important on the value of Onecoin which currently is E29.95

These merchants, are there not taking a risk ?, or to avoid losses, can they just cancel the deals if onecoin price do not meet their expectations?

Such excitement and so many expos lined up and many merchants joining is good. Is there something positive that they know about the future value of Onecoin that we don't?.

I notice GLG member like Adeel has been very active in this.

Or, they can just cancel the coupons/ deal if prices drop or they can't convert to fiat.

I read the Vanuatu real estate deal. If i am not misraken, they do have the right to cancel deal if price drops and/or not convertible to fiat. What will the impact be when in future, merchants start cancelling deals.

kinyuenng

Post by kinyuenng » Mon Feb 11, 2019 10:28 am

I think its stated in the newsletter on Ofc bundles on the guestimate of exchange launching. It will start any time but before the 2nd release of Onecoin for ofc bundles investor i.e. July 2019. Please read the newsletter (14.01.2019) and emailed notice date 09 Jan 2019.

starbucks001

Post by starbucks001 » Wed Feb 13, 2019 3:51 am

Kinyuen,

Thanks for the clarification. If public trading is before the second release , that would mean before July 7, 2019.

Trueadvocate

Post by Trueadvocate » Wed Feb 13, 2019 1:57 pm

starbucks001 wrote:
Wed Feb 13, 2019 3:51 am
Kinyuen,

Thanks for the clarification. If public trading is before the second release , that would mean before July 7, 2019.
Well ... It looks like it means between March & April 2019; That's my understanding.
- Apparently we do have 5 releases of OFC's into OneCoin starting from First Release: 8/3/2019
Followed by 2nd Release 8/4/2019. So it looks like OneCoin may go Public just before 8/4/2019.
Of course, we have the 3rd Release on 8/5/2019 followed by 4rd Release on 8/6/2019.
Finally the remaining 20% OFC's would be released on 8/7/2019.

So, to Cap, it looks like OneCoin would go Public before 8/4/2019.

Now, this is my interpretation of the materials that I have perused! And I do apologize if this interpretation proved to be inaccurate/wrong. And as much as I hope I am right, I absolutely have no expectatation as I do not know what's OneLIfe Corporate is thinking!

Exclusion clause; This is my personal interpretation. It has nothing with any GLG or the Inner Circle Stuff. And I am indemnified from incorrect interpretation or conclusion!

Vision6

Coinsafe

Post by Vision6 » Wed Feb 13, 2019 2:03 pm

Hallo,
hat jemand Erfahrung mit Coinsafe Konto bzw. wie bringe ich die Muenzen, bei Ablauf 6.3.2019 wieder zurueck, moechte nicht noch ein Jahr verlaengern.
Support mehrmals angeschrieben, leider keine Antwort.
Freue mich auf eine Antwort hier im Forum.

detroyer

Post by detroyer » Wed Feb 13, 2019 2:08 pm

If the company really wants to concurencer the giants of e-commerce like Amazon and Alibaba, they will have to start by changing and replacing their supports and IT teams who do not do a good job and in my opinion if it continues like that Members will never buy products and services or anything on DS, they want exchange their ones to fiat and trade on more professional and experienced Platform like amazon, in any case I decided never to buy any product and service on DS until the company recruits the best IT technicians and the best support and customer agents.
since few days I bought a product on DS for an amount of €1300 in 100% one, the system withdrew the amount from my wallet but did not generated coupon ID in pdf on my DS profile, I sent a twenty message with the evidence (History of transaction from my OneLife account, screenshot of my DS profile) to support DS and OneLife and my coupon is still not generated. It is a very unpleasant experience and deserves to be denounced so that it will not happen again with other members because this indifference and poor support and low IT, tell you clearly don't buying and selling on DS, which is the most important tool for the success of our Crypto.
Last edited by detroyer on Wed Feb 13, 2019 5:30 pm, edited 2 times in total.

investor2

Post by investor2 » Wed Feb 13, 2019 5:28 pm

Which dealshaker do You mean? The old one or Newdealshaker?
I bought several coupons with the old DS and it worked well. But I don´t have experience with NewDS.

detroyer

Post by detroyer » Wed Feb 13, 2019 5:37 pm

investor2 wrote:
Wed Feb 13, 2019 5:28 pm
Which dealshaker do You mean? The old one or Newdealshaker?
I bought several coupons with the old DS and it worked well. But I don´t have experience with NewDS.
You were lucky and this is not my case, I'm talking about the old dealshaker. The new I have not tried it and I will not venture to do so.

kinyuenng

Post by kinyuenng » Thu Feb 14, 2019 4:40 pm

(Well ... It looks like it means between March & April 2019; That's my understanding.
- Apparently we do have 5 releases of OFC's into OneCoin starting from First Release: 8/3/2019
Followed by 2nd Release 8/4/2019. So it looks like OneCoin may go Public just before 8/4/2019.
Of course, we have the 3rd Release on 8/5/2019 followed by 4rd Release on 8/6/2019.
Finally the remaining 20% OFC's would be released on 8/7/2019. )

Don't mix up with OFC bundles and OFC/2017. The Newsletter dated 14 Jan 2019 and Onecoin Statement dated 09 Jan 2019 refer the Exchange launching tied to conversion of coins from OFC bundles. The possible date would be before the 2nd release of coins to OFC bundles owners i.e. 08 July 2019.

OFC/2017 converting back to coins is from equal instalments from March to July 2019, is nothing to do with Exchange