Is Onecoin public yet? October 08 2018 passed!

Here everyone can state their opinions on Onecoin/Onelife ecosystem. You are free to critique flaws or praise the good sides of the vision. Any hatred will be removed.
Emmanu
Posts: 22
Joined: Mon Jul 30, 2018 10:46 pm

Re: Is Onecoin public yet? October 08 2018 passed!

Post by Emmanu » Mon Nov 12, 2018 11:20 pm

The new dealshaker still not out?why please ?

OneCoinPeet
Posts: 122
Joined: Fri Jul 27, 2018 7:16 am

Re: Is Onecoin public yet? October 08 2018 passed!

Post by OneCoinPeet » Tue Nov 13, 2018 10:31 am

You can have a little more peek at https://www.newdealshaker.com/staging/

You need an Invite Code when you want to register. ( I don't have one, so am not registered)
Don't use your main OneLIfe account ID and Password when you do have an Invite Code and you want to register. Security is not up to date yet I understand.

To be honest, it looks far from finished, only facebook as social media link present to connect to OneLife facebook account.
* Loads terrible and amateuristic work. Anybody could do this easily alone in a few days with any CMS web-building program.
I don't know how Duncan can state it is almost finished.
Sorry, have to be honest!!
This will not be public for a long time.
* Of-course I have not been able to register and see the back-office as a member, but what I see now is not very promising.
Emmanu wrote:
Mon Nov 12, 2018 11:20 pm
The new dealshaker still not out?why please ?

OneCoinPeet
Posts: 122
Joined: Fri Jul 27, 2018 7:16 am

Re: Is Onecoin public yet? October 08 2018 passed!

Post by OneCoinPeet » Tue Nov 13, 2018 11:33 am

On the group discussion pages, such as https://www.newdealshaker.com/staging/placements
there we find the list to twenty social media connections:

Google +, Twitter, Linkedin, Facebook, Pinterest, skype, Digg and others.

Pages of stores have 5 social media links, so that you can share them there.

OneCoinPeet wrote:
Tue Nov 13, 2018 10:31 am
You can have a little more peek at https://www.newdealshaker.com/staging/

You need an Invite Code when you want to register. ( I don't have one, so am not registered)
Don't use your main OneLIfe account ID and Password when you do have an Invite Code and you want to register. Security is not up to date yet I understand.

To be honest, it looks far from finished, only facebook as social media link present to connect to OneLife facebook account.
* Loads terrible and amateuristic work. Anybody could do this easily alone in a few days with any CMS web-building program.
I don't know how Duncan can state it is almost finished.
Sorry, have to be honest!!
This will not be public for a long time.
* Of-course I have not been able to register and see the back-office as a member, but what I see now is not very promising.
Emmanu wrote:
Mon Nov 12, 2018 11:20 pm
The new dealshaker still not out?why please ?

Abilbek
Posts: 69
Joined: Tue Jun 27, 2017 1:13 pm

Re: Is Onecoin public yet? October 08 2018 passed!

Post by Abilbek » Mon Nov 19, 2018 4:36 pm

https://www.newdealshaker.com/

Looks like it is launched?

User avatar
Dusan Torbica
Posts: 30
Joined: Sun Jun 18, 2017 2:46 pm
Contact:

Re: Is Onecoin public yet? October 08 2018 passed!

Post by Dusan Torbica » Mon Nov 19, 2018 4:47 pm

Abilbek wrote:
Mon Nov 19, 2018 4:36 pm
https://www.newdealshaker.com/

Looks like it is launched?
It is beta, above DealShaker logo is stated. It is removed code as we see currently, not the final version as need to be done more things behind and to be polished before live ver..

Sigma
Posts: 4
Joined: Tue Jan 08, 2019 2:01 pm

Re: Is Onecoin public yet? October 08 2018 passed!

Post by Sigma » Thu Jan 10, 2019 7:50 pm

All ONE has to do, is use the Xcoinx.com for crypto transactions. Piss on this fiat crap. That’s what got them in trouble in he first place.

It’s nice though, to know that, Ruja and her merry band of weirdos, sitting pretty with all that cash they collected off the “academic packages.”. Which btw, everyone knew it was how they had to pass it off in order to legally sell the coins.

So, don’t give me this hoopla about, oh, your handler should’ve told you that you were paying thousands of dollars and euros, for an educational program. Since it’s so normal for ppl to pay that kind of money for sh*t like that.

They had the Xcoinx opened once before to allow smaller withdraws a day. This time, they should do it with the top 10-20 crypto’s. Especially the Tether. This way, it’s not their problem what ppl do next with the money.

I told them in several emails in 2016, that they need to just accept BTC, especially in the US. If not, it’s gonna spell trouble. What did they do? Wait till the end of the US deal to start accepting BTC. They would’ve made a killing in the process. BTC was only $1000 and it was perfectly legal.

The majority of ppl who invested in this are 60-70yrs old. Are you guys gonna wait till they croak to figure this out? How ‘bout taking some of those billions in market cap you guys made and buying some crypto to put on the Xcoinx. Letting some others do the same with there’s and, sell the cryptos back and forth. Plus, it’ll shut all these naysayers up as well.

Dealshaker is a joke. There’s nothing on their I’d even buy with broken stick. I told my father to put all of this money into BTC back in 2016. Nope. His stupid jackass MLM buddies had him blinded by the bs numbers that I knew, weren’t true.

This will never be cashed out for any crypto nor, fiat for that matter. Never!!! So, I guess it was pretty much a con game. Now they’ll start using the Terms and Conditions against the investors.

It’s ok. Ruja and the weirdo bunch made their nut! Wtf do they care who gets to spend this or not. Most will be dead in the next few years with no one to pass it down to. Maybe you can give it to the Religion of Peace so they can go help all of the charities that they’re so involved with.

What a joke! I’m just so glad my money went to the real crypto. BTC. And, yes. I pay all of my bills with it. I’ve helped all of my family out with it. I’ve cashed it out for fiat and can do whenever I wish.

Match that smartass!

Igorkrnic
Site Admin
Posts: 1807
Joined: Wed Jun 14, 2017 7:47 pm

Re: Is Onecoin public yet? October 08 2018 passed!

Post by Igorkrnic » Fri Jan 11, 2019 12:35 am

I will ignore and not comment most of your post cause it is your opinion and you are entitled to have it. But:
Sigma wrote:
Thu Jan 10, 2019 7:50 pm
I told them in several emails in 2016, that they need to just accept BTC, especially in the US. If not, it’s gonna spell trouble. What did they do? Wait till the end of the US deal to start accepting BTC. They would’ve made a killing in the process. BTC was only $1000 and it was perfectly legal.
Wait, when the company decided to shut down accepting USA customers, you told them just to accept BTC and it will all be fine? Seriously?
Sigma wrote:
Thu Jan 10, 2019 7:50 pm
What a joke! I’m just so glad my money went to the real crypto. BTC. And, yes. I pay all of my bills with it. I’ve helped all of my family out with it. I’ve cashed it out for fiat and can do whenever I wish.
If you bought BTC back in 2016 it was around $600, today it is $3900 so it is like 6.5x gain. Unless you invested 6 figures or more, I don't see how BTC gain can pay your bills, at least it will not for a long time, especially cause I hear birds say it will go down again.
Sigma wrote:
Thu Jan 10, 2019 7:50 pm
Match that smartass!
Based on what you said, not so sure if you are smart at all, you seem more like a troll. Cheers.

frank
Posts: 1
Joined: Fri Feb 08, 2019 7:49 pm

Re: Is Onecoin public yet? October 08 2018 passed!

Post by frank » Fri Feb 08, 2019 7:58 pm

is there any way to sell onecoin or sell the whole account to an investor i beg you guys please if you know anything please let me know.

Epic-7.com
Posts: 12
Joined: Fri Dec 21, 2018 9:44 am
Contact:

Re: Is Onecoin public yet? October 08 2018 passed!

Post by Epic-7.com » Sat Feb 09, 2019 2:19 am

;) Here you can see the good Deal:
https://www.facebook.com/groups/BuyingandSellThing/

https://www.facebook.com/Muhammad.Adeel ... tion=group

:o Just one thing and say this is Amazing,!

Epic-7.com/

Igorkrnic
Site Admin
Posts: 1807
Joined: Wed Jun 14, 2017 7:47 pm

Re: Is Onecoin public yet? October 08 2018 passed!

Post by Igorkrnic » Sun Feb 10, 2019 4:03 pm

frank wrote:
Fri Feb 08, 2019 7:58 pm
is there any way to sell onecoin or sell the whole account to an investor i beg you guys please if you know anything please let me know.
you can ask support to transfer account ownership to someone else. And you make arrangement of payment with him. But I think that is forbidden by T&S

Locked

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 7 guests