onecoinofc

Here everyone can state their opinions on Onecoin/Onelife ecosystem. You are free to critique flaws or praise the good sides of the vision. Any hatred will be removed.
Cashacount

Re: onecoinofc

Post by Cashacount » Sun Mar 17, 2019 6:48 am

Heloo, only those who got the promotion received 1 One = 100 OFC ... Who exceeded the term gets the same, 1 One = 200 One👌

Borso

Post by Borso » Sun Mar 17, 2019 11:40 am

Sorry Guys and sorry Igor

What are you Talking for some nonsens
Especally you Igor ??? Are you in Innercircle Or Not who are you Igor?

Everyone geht Double Coins and the OFC for free too.

And Yes a lot of Members has his OFC in Double Coins Back plus OFC Till now.

OMG

Igorkrnic
Site Admin

Post by Igorkrnic » Sun Mar 17, 2019 11:52 am

What is Inner Circle? It is a telegram group of people that receive some info. I was put there without knowing that so I can spread that info here on forum if possible.
Sorry but IC does not get any tech info so seems like I can as well leave that group.

starbucks001

Post by starbucks001 » Sun Mar 17, 2019 12:55 pm

Hi Igor,

Sorry to ask again. You may be right , company may have decided to convert all OFCs at rate of 1:200 regardless of whether you converted during the promotion period at 1:100 or later at 1:200.

Is there a possibilty that IT system could not differentiate between those who converted during promotion peruod versus those who converted later

Thanks

detroyer

Post by detroyer » Sun Mar 17, 2019 6:01 pm

I also bought OFCs during the promotion at the rate of 1=200 but I have not yet received my coins.
According to my information the convertion had to be 1=100.
Starbucks001, if it's true that the convertion rate is 1=200 this means that we've blocked our coins for more than a year without being able to use them.
I think IT doesn't know what to do.

starbucks001

Post by starbucks001 » Mon Mar 18, 2019 12:35 am

Destroyer,

I have received my 20 % of coins converted from OFC at rate of 1:200. Yes, IT has done a wrong calculation. I should be getting coins at rate of 1:100 cos I converted to OFCs during the promotion period in 2017.

Dynamo

Post by Dynamo » Mon Mar 18, 2019 1:59 pm

It is true that the return conversion has started and is being run in batches.

What we receive is 20 % of the original OneCoin amount we used to convert to OFC - and not 20 % of our OFC inventory.

20 % x 5 refunds = 100 % refund of OneCoin amount.

If you log in to onecoin.eu and see how many OFCs you have bought, you will see that you have received 10 % of these - and not 20 %.

But then the question remains - what about the double payment to those who converted to courses 1: 200?

Will this sum be repaid?

Very doubtful - we will not receive double up as promised.

investor2

Post by investor2 » Mon Mar 18, 2019 9:04 pm

Onelife Newsletter from 16th January 2017

"Our goal is to become the first fintech, cryptocurrency and e-commerce company to be listed on a stock exchange. That is why we have launched an Initial Public Offering to allow all our Members to become part of this historical event. The only way to be part of the IPO is to hold OneCoins. You will be able to exchange these OneCoins over the next months for so-called OFCs. An OFC is a Future Certificate that entitles you to receive shares in the company OneCoin.

To express our gratitude toward those of you who have been with us since the beginning, we are launching a SPECIAL PROMOTION, which will only run in the month of February. When you convert your OneCoins to OFCs you will receive DOUBLE THE AMOUNT OF OFCs! For more information check the backoffice, there will be a lot coming up in the next days, or watch the video below."

Onelife Newsletter from 13th March 2019
"!NB Due to numerous inquiries by our users, please note that the 2017 OFCs will be converted at the same rate as ONE was converted to OFC. "

It does' nt say anything that the coins will be doubled. However, I remember that somewhere it was stated "Double Your coins".

SD2018

Post by SD2018 » Tue Mar 19, 2019 4:56 pm

Its unbelievable how bad this company have been run from the begining untill this day and the little information we get from it is almost crypted so it's impossible to know what they write.

So now all of us who belived in the company from the begining and decided to converted some or all of our ONE to OFC/IPO with the special promotion 1:200 and who now have had our OFC looked up for over 2 years will now also have to wait for it all to come back until July, in best case scenario, with no interest what so ever because it looks like it now will be converted back for 1:200 for us who bought during the OFC/IPO and with the special promotion?
At that time I had my ONE in coinsafe so the ONE I bought OFC for I lost my interest on as well, so I'm dubble fucked!

Me personally have missed deals on dealshaker many times now because I had most of my ONE converted to OFC/IPO which I have not been able to use for over 2 years now and still counting.

So we who belived in the company are now getting punished while those who not bought any OFC/IPO still have all there coins in there back office to spend.
If we only will get the same amount back that we bought for then give it all back to us now and also give back the interest to all of us who bought OFC/IPO for our ONE we had in Coinsafe who we lost interest on.
Jesus this company makes me aged rapidly!!

Personally I think Ruja all the time know that there where never ever going to be listed on a stock exchange and only did this so we would have our coins looked up when this new exchange will open (if it will) so not everyone could sell everything at once, but then she instead just could have limited how much we could have sold per day and account instead of making a fool out of her self once again.
Last edited by SD2018 on Tue Mar 19, 2019 6:03 pm, edited 3 times in total.

SD2018

Post by SD2018 » Tue Mar 19, 2019 5:31 pm

What about this information here under that you Igor wrote Jan 8, 2019, 4:48pm in "ONEcoin annonced the roadmap to public".
In the end you wrote * Means if you got the double promotion you will get the double coins back.

Updates from GLG - Head of company and GLG - Mr. Konstantin Ignatov ( 08.01.2019 )

It seems that there is a need of some clarification of the way OFCs will be converted into ONEs.
• OFCs, purchased during the OFC Bundles Offering 20% of all acquired coins will be released today. To obtain your ONEs you should contact [email protected] and provide your username.
Then, you will automatically receive 20% of the coins that you are entitled to on a fixed rate of 300 OFCs = 1 ONE

• 2017 OFCs The conversion of the 2017 OFCs will start in the beginning of March and it will continue until July. In the beginning of March everyone who has converted OFCs in 2017 will automatically receive 20% of the coins that they are entitled to. The next 20% will be released in April, and the process will continue as it follows until July, when the last 20% of the 2017 OFCs will be released.
The 2017 OFCs will be converted at the same rate as ONE was converted to OFC in 2017.
* Means if you got the double promotion you will get the double coins back.
Then I said according to this, exchange should start on October 08.2019 but Konstantin said - Much earlier.