Real value of onecoin

Here everyone can state their opinions on Onecoin/Onelife ecosystem. You are free to critique flaws or praise the good sides of the vision. Any hatred will be removed.
Igorkrnic
Site Admin

Re: Real value of onecoin

Post by Igorkrnic » Sun Mar 17, 2019 1:37 pm

CryptoXpose wrote:
Sun Mar 17, 2019 12:35 pm
The whole "Germans confirmed OneCoin blockchain" -argument is so absurd. The only purpose it has is to convince current members and keep them believing.
When I say that. I do not say it is truth. I just said that only onecoin said that officially. We did not hear Germans deny it after 10 month almost. And I simply refuse to believe they would be so crazy to lie something like that in times like this. But then again, anything is possible.
My personal preference is to trust company until I see official German denial. I think we should all agree to that.

CryptoXpose wrote:
What happened to the blockchain principle "don't trust, verify"?
I totally agree and I told them that more than a year ago and several times but so far I was ignored :(
CryptoXpose wrote:
Still, my personal opinion is that the "token package-split-fake mining-fake value" -model is the real heart of the OneCoin scam which enables making the money and sales.
I’m gonna have to agree to this cause indeed this was abused more to promise profit than hyping price :(

CryptoXpose

Post by CryptoXpose » Sun Mar 17, 2019 1:46 pm

Igorkrnic wrote:
Sun Mar 17, 2019 1:37 pm
CryptoXpose wrote:
The whole "Germans confirmed OneCoin blockchain" -argument is so absurd. The only purpose it has is to convince current members and keep them believing.
When I say that. I do not say it is truth. I just said that only onecoin said that officially. We did not hear Germans deny it after 10 month almost. And I simply refuse to believe they would be so crazy to lie something like that in times like this. But then again, anything is possible.
My personal preference is to trust company until I see official German denial. I think we should all agree to that.
Igor, please consider my point that it does not matter if it's a lie or not. Described "characteristics of a blockchain" does not in anyway prove anything about the validity of the past, present or future of such blockchain. What the German authorities are supposed to say to this? I could as well agree that something looks like a blockchain. Certainly all the blocks which we gathered from the BackOffice have characteristics of a blockchain, even though the transactions in that don't reflect real life transactions.

Igorkrnic
Site Admin

Post by Igorkrnic » Sun Mar 17, 2019 1:53 pm

Sorry I am pn phone did not read well. Yes I agree even if they have it, they might not be using it as they should. As we saw in Ruja-Seb messages that waa the case indeed back in 2015.
But when I spoke to Duncan they were working on APi to link new DS with the blockchain so I don’t know really. They need to make that explorer so people can browse and verify. I think we can agree to that.

OneCoinPeet

Post by OneCoinPeet » Mon Mar 18, 2019 8:45 am

Well, I think it was quite genius as well of Ruja to come up with this. It worked very well to make money and make the company strong. Or are we now thinking of her as a person with only greed and no vision.. I don't think that would be correct.... See what she has created, a massive crypto with ecosystem that up till this moment is further being developped .... I am not putting her in the same catagory as Madoff.
Still, my personal opinion is that the "token package-split-fake mining-fake value" -model is the real heart of the OneCoin scam which enables making the money and sales.
I’m gonna have to agree to this cause indeed this was abused more to promise profit than hyping price :(

Dummis-1

Post by Dummis-1 » Mon Mar 18, 2019 10:55 am

OneCoinPeet wrote:
Mon Mar 18, 2019 8:45 am
Well, I think it was quite genius as well of Ruja to come up with this. It worked very well to make money and make the company strong. Or are we now thinking of her as a person with only greed and no vision.. I don't think that would be correct.... See what she has created, a massive crypto with ecosystem that up till this moment is further being developped .... I am not putting her in the same catagory as Madoff.
Made her money, as a planned and executed scam.
Just look at her yacht, new built mansions and tons of property (you and other "Investors" paid for it)
(And her shell companies)
Factoid: shellcompanies are used to fraud money out of your "onecoin Ecosystem" One can be used as an example: "interior design company" and you wire (investors money) to it and that shell company would have a bankaccount in Cayman Islands as an example. With ruja as the owner.

Old map below show the known bigger ones connected to onecoin from a couple of years ago(not a part of your ecosystem, it all goes to your founders pockets, you guillable idiots -as your founders calls you):

Made the Serial scammers money, before they went to the next scam.
Some "onecoin leaders" current status (might be outdated by now):

And again: i do feel sorry for those who invested beliving the 100000% profit and fake-internal value and i can understand people protecting it still to this day, for some People its alot of money, and hope is what leaves a person last. But for the scammers, i hope they get everyone that has taken investors money and keeps deciving the minds of guillable people.

Borso

Post by Borso » Mon Mar 18, 2019 12:11 pm

Hey Guys

So people I don't understand why so many people who don't have anything to do with Oc are here thinking about the whole thing.
There are no official facts about the USA history so far and that's zero.you just take any e-mails and text quotes from the internet and draw conclusions from them.Furthermore it's forbidden by law in any country to publish an indictment on the same day of arrest.Have you ever thought about it.no one of you.has any of you seen the video of Constantine 1 day before flying to the USA? No none of you .why do you care at all what happens with Oc .you don't have any coins anyway .i have the feeling that here are all Tim Tash... in it.
And you Igor ?.? Why do you lead the forum at all still further ... In 5 days we know so or so everything or nothing . And please do not ask why in 5 days .

flatrate

Post by flatrate » Mon Mar 18, 2019 1:30 pm

Dummis-1 wrote:
Mon Mar 18, 2019 10:55 am
OneCoinPeet wrote:
Mon Mar 18, 2019 8:45 am
Made her money, as a planned and executed scam.
Just look at her yacht, new built mansions and tons of property (you and other "Investors" paid for it)
(And her shell companies)
Factoid: shellcompanies are used to fraud money out of your "onecoin Ecosystem" One can be used as an example: "interior design company" and you wire (investors money) to it and that shell company would have a bankaccount in Cayman Islands as an example. With ruja as the owner.

Old map below show the known bigger ones connected to onecoin from a couple of years ago(not a part of your ecosystem, it all goes to your founders pockets, you guillable idiots -as your founders calls you):

Made the Serial scammers money, before they went to the next scam.
Some "onecoin leaders" current status (might be outdated by now):

And again: i do feel sorry for those who invested beliving the 100000% profit and fake-internal value and i can understand people protecting it still to this day, for some People its alot of money, and hope is what leaves a person last. But for the scammers, i hope they get everyone that has taken investors money and keeps deciving the minds of guillable people.
IGOR... really ?

looks like mr. dumm ass is a spammer. nothing of value just copy/paste tim curry junk as usual.

i think a good flush is in order IGOR... :lol: :lol:

Igorkrnic
Site Admin

Post by Igorkrnic » Mon Mar 18, 2019 1:41 pm

Borso wrote:
Mon Mar 18, 2019 12:11 pm
Why do you lead the forum at all still further ... In 5 days we know so or so everything or nothing . And please do not ask why in 5 days .
I don't lead anything. This is a forum, open board for discussions where people write their opinions.

Dummis-1

Post by Dummis-1 » Mon Mar 18, 2019 1:50 pm

flatrate wrote:
Mon Mar 18, 2019 1:30 pm
IGOR... really ?

looks like mr. dumm ass is a spammer. nothing of value just copy/paste tim curry junk as usual.

Yes, that last picture is something Tim curry posted and i double checked it before deciding to use it. It just made My point clear on what a BAD LEADER is. Why do you Keep insisting on everyone getting banned? Its an open public debate forum. Go make a private invite only pro-onecoin forum if you dont like debate.

Igorkrnic
Site Admin

Post by Igorkrnic » Mon Mar 18, 2019 1:51 pm

flatrate wrote:
Mon Mar 18, 2019 1:30 pm
IGOR... really ?

Let him be, we will see soon enough if he is a spammer. I indeed see a lot of real scammers on that group picture.
We will see who is right after trials are over. If those are proven guilty.

What disguises me is that no matter the outcome of Konstantin case, those who actually promised high profits and bright futures and took all the money and left to other schemes will simply walk away with it. What is even more ironic, they took money from people, they persuaded im to have huge returns, then they switched schemes when they could not do it here anymore, and they pulled most of their old people into new schemes taking new money from them with the explanation that were were all tricked here :)

What the world. All boils down on human greed and stupidity and when they make a mistake they blame someone else.
Maybe such people should listen to their authorities who issued WARNINGs for investing into cryptos (onecoin and others).